Project Coordinator, Energy Storage Systems
Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Project Coordinator, Energy Storage Systems (ESS) is responsible for ensuring project timelines are met by ensuring the delivery of consumable materials, maintaining inventories across the Energy Storage Systems team, and processing daily orders. The role works closely with the ESS engineering team to complete inventory management tasks including onboarding vendors and tracking of supplier and delivery information.
This position will be required to work on-site 5 days a week.
What you can do:
- Facilitate meeting program timelines by ensuring required consumables are available for ESS team.
- Serve as primary contact for suppliers, inventory control, data entry, and other tasks supporting program deliverables
- Purchase tools and consumable materials on a daily basis
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received
- Onboard vendors for ESS projects
- Provide supplier and delivery information to multiple departments within Supernal
- May require up to 10% of domestic and international travel
- Other duties as assigned
What you can contribute:
- Associate’s degree required (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
- One (1) year experience in R&D lab environment preferred
- Experience with purchasing/ordering using multiple platforms like SAP, Frevvo or comparable systems
- Experience with data entry and record keeping
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Proactive delivery of communication and follow-up
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and be able to independently prioritize and accomplish work within time constraints
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demanding timelines
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Physical demands and work environment:
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasional: Bending, kneeling, squatting, standing, walking, reaching, and overhead reaching
- Maximum/occasional lifting: to 30 pounds
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category or class protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position may include access to certain technology and/or software source code subject to U.S. export controls laws and regulations. If an export authorization from an applicable US regulatory agency is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon Supernal’s receipt of such regulatory authorization(s) and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations pursuant to such authorization(s).
Base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location.