You may also be interested in:Learn more about this location Our benefits package
Internal Communications Specialist
Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Communications Specialist is responsible for assisting the Communications & Brand team in building and refining the Company’s internal story, building employee awareness of the industry, and shaping our corporate culture. This position has a critical role in inspiring current and future employees, increasing the understanding of our short-term and long-term business strategy, and supporting a culture of transparency and inclusion.
What you can do:
- Write, edit, and produce content for Supernal’s internal communications channels. Specific focus areas include but are not limited to: writing and supporting our company-wide newsletter; developing talking points and internal messaging; proofreading and coordinating production of communications materials; and ensuring content is consistent with the Supernal brand and editorial guidelines in terms of tone, manner and messaging
- Help “mine” for internal storytelling and recognition opportunities that bring a human-centric element to communications, helping to celebrate and shape our culture
- Help manage editorial planning and scheduling and the internal communications calendar
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of internal employee events – both virtual and in person
- Manage metrics reports to measure the impact of internal communication channels and bring an always-learning approach to drive continual improvement
- Fields inbound internal communications requests and provides support to internal stakeholders, bringing a client service mindset and a can-do attitude to all your interactions
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by proactively providing resources, information, advice, and expertise with coworkers and internal clients
- Up to 30% travel required
- Other duties as assigned
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Humanities, Business, Social Science, or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Proactive delivery of communication and follow up
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to independently prioritize and accomplish work within time constraints
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking personality
- Flexible and adaptable to changing organizational needs
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
You may also be able to contribute:
- Tech and mobility industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Axios HQ preferred
- Experience with Atlassian/Confluence and/or familiarity with Intranet content management preferred
- Familiarity with audio and visual creation a plus
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request to be provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job responsibilities of this position require access to certain technology and/or software source code subject to U.S. export control laws and certain software that can only be used and accessed by U.S. Persons. Accordingly, this position is limited to applicants that are US Persons, i.e., U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20),or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a bonus as part of total compensation.
Click HERE or visit: https://jobs.supernal.aero/benefits to view our benefits!