Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Supply Chain Logistics Manager will ensure Supernal transports high quality products on time, every time. The individual is responsible for part transport internationally to Supernal facilities through receiving and delivered to the work center on time, in the quantity needed, and damage free. This role will support test, evaluation, certification, manufacturing operations, facilities, and reports to Supply Chain Leadership. This position is key to complete the build of the vehicles.
This position will be required to work on-site 5 days a week.
What you can do:
- Create a team capable of achieving throughput and quality that pushes beyond the standard
- Understand master production targets to coordinate resources ensuring teams and transport ready hardware and equipment are available and in condition to ship
- Identify and mitigate schedule risks to ensure limited production interruptions
- Optimize shipping, inventory, and warehouse procedures
- Analyze demand for supply and forecast future needs
- Supports inventory and warehousing
- Ensuring all parts and equipment needed for aircraft arrive on time
- Ensure quality and conformance to specifications
- Facilitates transportation to designated Supernal facilities
- Evaluates bids and proposals submitted by carriers and 3PL’s in alignment with budget
- Lead efforts to transition product from final integration to test facilities
- May require up to 10% of domestic and international travel
- Other duties as assigned
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field preferred
- Proven 5-8 years experience in international logistics at a 3PL or manufacturer
- Siemens' software experience preferred
You may also be able to contribute:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive delivery of communication and follow up
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to independently prioritize and accomplish work within time constraints
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking personality
- Proficiency with Excel VLOOKUP, pivot tables, MS Office Suite
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category or class protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position may include access to certain technology and/or software source code subject to U.S. export controls laws and regulations. If an export authorization from an applicable US regulatory agency is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon Supernal’s receipt of such regulatory authorization(s) and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations pursuant to such authorization(s).
Base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a bonus as part of total compensation.