You may also be interested in:Learn more about this location Our benefits package
Sr. Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Sr. Manager, Financial Planning and Analyst contributes to the FP&A team by providing financial planning/ budgeting, analytical support and accounting compliance for dynamic, growing division. The role serves as a partner to the business and collaborates with several departments.
What you can do:
- Lead the team in current and forecasted financial position reporting to Finance leadership including funding requests from investors, 6 and 12 month company performance reviews (including major project status), 5 year projections, and Engineering, R&D budget/actuals analysis
- Coordinate with accounting in timely & quality monthly closings through analyzing and understanding main deviations to forecast
- Lead the annual budget preparation and budget justifications including consolidating project/department requests of CAPEX, OPEX and Labor/Headcount, reviewing project plans/timelines, and alignment with Supernal strategic priorities
- Coordinate providing analytical assistance on special business line specific projects such as profitability analyses for new/existing initiatives, financial modeling, cost management and other critical corporate initiatives
- Direct and coordinate other corporate financial reporting efforts including monthly/ quarterly financial performance reports, major contract status tracking and reporting, balance scorecard metrics and critical initiative implementation
- Prepare presentation slide decks for program and organizational financial performance reporting
- Develop reports to be used in analysis and presentation of financial data to senior management and project managers
- Other duties as assigned
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
- A minimum of ten (10) years of finance experience (an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Ten (10) years of experience in financial planning and forecasting
- Experience with improving data analytics and using automation for monitoring
- Significant experience leading multiple priorities independently and/or in a collaborative environment to achieve goals
- Experience in the Aerospace industry and/or Fortune 500 corporate finance
- Experience operating independently while leading multiple projects
- Skilled in financial management (budget, forecasting, expense management, financial modeling/ analysis)
- Experience with data analytics and using automation for monitoring
- Communication and interpersonal experience, and presentation experience that allow interactions with business partners
- Basic understanding of IFRS
- Problem solving experience that demonstrate critical and logical thinking to reach a solution
You may also be able to contribute:
- Master’s degree a plus
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category or class protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position may include access to certain technology and/or software source code that will be subject to U.S. export control laws. If an export license or other export control authorization is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon Supernal’s receipt of such license or authorization and approvals and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations contained in such license or authorization.
Click HERE or visit: https://jobs.supernal.aero/benefits to view our benefits!