You may also be interested in:Learn more about this location Our benefits package
Sr. Technical Project Manager, Digital Transformation
Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Digital Transformation Technical Project Manager supports helping Supernal become more productive and effective by digitizing traditionally analog processes and approaches (e.g., driving technology adoption and developing digital solutions). This position is responsible for providing project planning and management for digital transformation initiatives with top-down oversight from inception to completion. This role is the lead subject matter expert (SME) regarding digital solutions and technology concerns. A core part of the business, the coordinator will partner closely with teams across the business including core operations, business, and engineering to ascertain business needs/requirements, drive data driven digital change and adoption, and ultimately increase efficiency and outcomes through digital solutions.
What you can do:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development, and implementation of projects
- Creates and manages project plans for digital transformation initiatives and partners with IT, Data, Engineering, and other collaborators to understand the requirements for use cases and manage overall success
- Drive prioritization across several features and plan out delivery timelines that meet the Core Ops and ETD objectives
- Facilitates requirements gathering and assists with the creation of project results as needed
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals
- Monitors and reviews project progress and timelines; adjusts schedules and plans as needed; identifies and resolves issues to ensures project success
- Manages day-to-day completion of project implementations, documentations, and status updates for the project
- Ensure effective adoption of major digital infrastructure projects in close collaboration with the SME, focused on the user
- Drives the identification of change management impacts in coordination with the change management team. Provides successful oversight of execution activities to ensure adoption and adherence
- Supports the company OKRs by owning the publishing of critical metrics and key results
- Other duties as assigned
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, Computer Science, or a related technical field with equivalent experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of infrastructure management, software engineering, or technical product/program management experience (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Experience in delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery, having worked closely with IT and data analytics
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope
- Experience with large-scale technical implementations, having managed cross functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products
- Strong oral and written communication across multiple media, including presentations, announcements, newsletters, business memos, communication events, etc.
- Self-organizing and self-starting, with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Ability to build strong partnerships working with IT and collaborator management across core operations
- Agile, user centric approach
- Project management skills, attention to detail, and delivery-oriented
- Outstanding presentation and communication abilities, verbal, visual, and written
- Ability to build cooperative work environment and to understand and analyze company processes
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and business analytics tools (e.g., Excel pivot tables, PowerBI)
- Collaborative teammate with dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category or class protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will include access to certain technology and/or software source code, that will be subject to U.S. export control laws. If an export license or other export control authorization is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon Supernal’s receipt of such license or authorization and approvals and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations contained in such license or authorization.
Click HERE or visit: https://jobs.supernal.aero/benefits to view our benefits!