Lead Test & Evaluation Operations Specialist
Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
What we do:
The Lead Test & Evaluation Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the execution of all test programs (laboratory, ground, and flight), ensure logistics are coordinated for successful completion of testing. Will develop process and procedures for build-up and maintenance of test articles, ensuring that quality objectives, configuration control, and conformity requirements are met. This role will support the development of high level FOD procedures and ground operating procedure in the flight test environment. This position will collaborate with the Test & Evaluation teams to develop processes around tool control and procurement and management of test equipment.
What you can do:
- Provide guidance and high-level requirements for FOD and ground operations.
- Lead system testing for flight test and production.
- Develop and maintain functional tests, lead troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Program & Project Leaders, Engineering, Safety, Quality Management, Procurement, Program Management Office, and Test organization members in support of the following oversight responsibilities:
- Test article build up and maintenance
- Test configuration management
- Test equipment procurement & management
- FOD requirements and process development
- Ground operating procedures development
- Lead system testing for ground test articles
- Lead system testing for flight test vehicles
- Oversee the management of ground test assets
- Other tasks as assigned
What you can contribute:
- 10+ years of Aerospace experience (An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered for this role)
- Experience leading a team of technical personnel.
- Program Management experience.
- Test and Evaluation engineering test article management experience
- Experience with aviation FOD programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conflict Resolutions skills
- Sense of urgency, proactive delivery of communication and follow up
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to independently prioritize and accomplish work within time constraints
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking personality
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
You may also be able to contribute:
- Aviation QMS experience preferred
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request to be provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: email@example.com
This position may include access to certain technology and/or software source code, that will be subject to U.S. export control laws. If an export license or other export control authorization is required in connection with your employment, your employment is contingent upon Supernal’s receipt of such license or authorization and approvals and your continued compliance with all conditions and limitations contained in such license or authorization.