* Includes coverage for you and your family members.
You may also be interested in:
- *= NO COST:
100% paid premiums for you and your family
- *= NO COST:
100% paid premium for you
All full time U.S. Supernal employees are eligible for the following benefits. Team members will participate in detailed benefits orientation during new-hire onboarding to learn more about these benefits and how to sign up.
Health & Family Wellbeing
INSURANCE (coverage begins first day of employment)
- *Health, dental and vision plans
- High deductible and PPO plans
- FSAs and HSAs, including EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS to HSAs
- *Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long and short-term disability insurance offerings
- Accident, Hospital Indemnity & Critical Illness
*Kaiser medical insurance offered to California residents only. Cigna medical, dental, and vision insurance offered to all employees.
- Telemedicine medical 24/7*
- Healthcare advocacy and assistance*
- Legal services*
- Employer-sponsored funds for fertility treatments and family services
Paid Time Off
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited PTO, 7 sick days, 10 fixed holidays, PLUS winter holiday week in December • 16 weeks of PAID PARENTAL LEAVE for bonding, adoption or foster placement
- Additional 8 weeks of PAID MATERNITY LEAVE
401(k) / Retirement
- 401(k) program with generous matching contribution of dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of eligible base pay (up to IRS limits)
Vehicle Related Allowances and Discounts
- Monthly allowances and/or discounts toward certain vehicles based on team member level and product supply
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Updated Dec. 10, 2021. This is an interim guide. As with any benefits package, the services and terms are subject to change from time to time. All benefits programs are governed by the terms of the applicable plan, policies, and plan documents.